Welcome to the world of Merriment!
- This brand-new mini garden collection by Mary Engelbreit features 13 fairies, each with their own unique interests, hopes, and dreams. These 13th friends live in a special place where imagination flourishes and creativity thrives.
- Ann Estelle, the Queen of Everything, has big ideas that don’t always work out, but it doesn’t stop her from following her dreams. Whether knitting a scarf or sewing a quilt, Charlotte loves creating hand-made gifts for her friends.
- Each year, Jewel looks forward to the joys of Spring — listening to the birds sing, watching the trees bud, and caring for baby bunnies. Will, who loves the great outdoors, enjoys fishing at the pond or camping in the woods with his friends. Sarah enjoys time at the beach, splashing in the waves, and building sandcastles with her friends.
- Maisie is an artist — and a dreamer — who loves painting outdoors. Mikayla, the bookworm, enjoys reading a great story while warming up beneath the sun. Eva is a gardener who is strong-willed and determined to grow her own food so she can share it with her friends.
- Gigi is a brave, spontaneous, and quick-witted explorer who is always ready for a new adventure. Lily, always with a smile on her face, enjoys taking a moment to stop and smell the beautiful roses she loves to plant in her garden.
- Inspired by the enchanting sounds of the sea, Agnes enjoys singing songs in harmony with her many sea-friends. Millie nurtures and protects all of her sea-friends like fish, crabs, and dolphins.
Annie has an intuitive connection to the sea and all the wondrous creatures who live there. Annie the Mermaid is underwater safe, features all-weather paint, and is made of resin.
- Size: 2.25″w x 2.75″h x 2.5″l
- Add to craft displays, fairy gardens, gnome villages.
- Other items shown on the picture are not included. On the additional image shown are other items from Studio M’s Merriment Collection.
- Look for other great Studio M collections including the new Gypsy Garden by Genevieve Gail. Sold separately in different listings.
ABOUT STUDIO M
At Studio M, great art fuels everything we do. Working together with talented artists from around the world, we create the unexpected.
Recognized as one of the top outdoor decor companies, our products range from decorative flags, mats, and mailbox covers to Art Poles and mini garden items.
Based in St. Louis, Missouri we are a small, family-owned business made up of family, friends, and neighbors. We care as much about our work as we do about each other. So for us, it’s not business — it’s personal. We strive to build lasting relationships with our community of independent retailers, artists, and co-workers.