- Scented with crisp infusion of cool mint leaves, fresh citrus and with a hint of ginger.
- We do a LOT of dishes on the farm. If we’re not writing a new cookbook, we’re feeding our friends. And if we’re not feeding our friends, we’re…well…feeding ourselves! And we realized something: what good is using our great soap in your shower if you’re ruining your skin with your dish soap? So we set about creating a dish soap that’s as good for your skin as our other soaps. (BUT…it also had to work as well or better than our usual dish soap.)
- Dish Soap – Our plant derived dish soap is a household cleaner that makes caring for your home an earth-friendly experience. Made with natural ingredients and enriched with Aloe & Vitamin E for soft smooth hands. Scented with crisp infusion of cool mint leaves, fresh citrus and with a hint of ginger.
- 100% Biodegradable Ingredients • Made with Food Grade & Plant-Based Ingredients • No Sulfates (SLS, SLES, ALS) • No Dyes or Colorants • No Harsh Preservatives • Non Toxic
- Size: Dish Soap 16 oz
- Like all our soaps & skincare products, we try to eliminate harmful chemicals while featuring botanical based ingredients. Pure goat milk is rich in vitamins and gentle on skin. Sulfate & Paraben Free. Clean and simple. Just like country life.
- Made in the USA.
- Makes a perfect gift!
- ***Attention Buyers! All Beekman 1802 images show the bottles full to capacity, for aesthetic value only.
Beekman fills are exactly what is stated on the bottle. If there is empty space in the bottle, it is so that the product does not overflow or leak in transit. Customers receive the amount paid for and advertised.
About our products – Message from Beekman Boys 1802:
Beekman 1802 offers a modern twist on traditional life. Our skin care products are inspired by mineral reach waters of Sharon Springs, New York, which made it one of the most famous spa destinations in the world. Our goats drink these waters making their milk especially nourishing to the skin. Our products focus on the elimination of harmful chemicals and emphasize the use of botanical based ingredients from a farm, rather than a lab.
Beekman 1802 is the story of two New York City guys who bought a farm in Sharon Springs, New York, with a hundred goats and started making cheese and soap from their goat mil.. They are also well known for their appearance on the Amazing Race, which they competed in and won. They currently have a reality show on the cooking channel called The Fabulous Beekman Boys.