- Includes one (1) Range and Stovetop Cloth – 12.5″ x 12.5″
- True Chemical Free Cleaning – Dual sided Range & Stovetop Cloth has a smooth side for grease, oil and general cleaning, and a scrubbing stripes side to remove stuck on hardened messes without scratching surfaces, all using just water
- Blue scrubbing stripes remove tough grease and grime on and around burners, cooktops, and other stove surfaces without scratching the surfaces
- CAUTION: Do not use on hot surfaces – allow surface to cool first before cleaning
- e-cloth fibers attract and lift dirt, grease, grime, over 99% of bacteria and all types of cooking spills
- Proven to remove 99% of all bacteria (including e-coli and listeria) from hard surfaces with just water
- Guaranteed for 300 machine washings
Where to Use: All cooktop cleaning , stovetop cleaning or oven cleaning: Ceramic, Stainless steel, Enamel, etc.
Cooktop cleaning provides all kinds of cleaning challenges to avoid damaging the cooking surface – e-cloth provides a safe and effective way to clean these surfaces.
Stovetop cleaning has it own challeges with nooks and crannies and varying sufaces and textures. e-cloth Range & Stovetop Cloth handles these with ease
Range & Stovetop Cloth – 75% polyester / 15% polyamide / 10% polypropylene
Made in South Korea
How to Use
Wet cloth thoroughly and wring out all excess water. Fold the cloth in quarters – For scrubbing, fold the blue stipes side out, For Wiping, fold the solid grey side out. The Blue scrubbing stripes will break up brunt on, stuck on messes that are easily wiped away with the grey side. Dry the surface with a dry Glass & Polishing Cloth.
Caring for the Range & Stovetop Cloth
A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.
About E-cloth: It removes over 99% of bacteria from your devices for better health. This cloth effectively removes smears, fingerprints, makeup, oils, grime, and dirt without harming the protective coatings or the device. It is perfect for everyday use on Kindles, Nooks, iPads, eReaders, Tablets, iPhones, Cellphones/Smartphones, and GPS’s. It is true chemical-free cleaning. Using just water, e-cloths provide the best clean and are proven to remove over 99% of all bacteria (including e-coli and listeria) from hard surfaces. e-cloth fibers attract moisture and oil, and the millions of fibers lift and trap dirt, grease, grime, mildew and bacteria in the cloth. When cloths are rinsed and washed this material is flushed from the cloth. Each cloth is guaranteed for 300 machine washings. e-cloth is a registered trademark of Enviroproducts LTD, a UK Company Copyright 2014 TADgreen, Inc.