- Uses Same Head as the Deep Clean Mop – 17″ x 5.5″
- e-cloth fiber technology removes grease, dirt and over 99% of bacteria from hard floor surfaces using just water and the mop – No Chemicals Needed
- Built in spray system eliminates the need to carry a bucket or make trips back and forth to the sink
- Lightweight and very maneuverable – Swivel base allows you to reach places other mops cannot
- Head guaranteed for 300 machine washes
- Where to Use: All Floor Cleaning – vinyl, laminate, stone, ceramic, tile, hardwood, linoleum, concrete
- Floor cleaning is also healthy cleaning – Deep Clean Mop removes over 99% of bacteria with just water
- This new lightweight and maneuverable spray mop makes cleaning floors easier than ever. e-cloth fibers effortlessly remove dirt, grease, oil and grime. There is no need to invest in costly, toxic chemicals – it is True Chemical-Free Cleaning. e-cloth is proven to remove 99% of bacteria from hard surfaces including E. Coli and listeria using just water.
- The Aqua Spray Mop is lightweight and maneuverable and will make floor cleaning a breeze. The base is on a swivel, getting into corners and hard-to-reach places other mops can’t. The built-in water reservoir and spray system means never carrying a bucket around again. The spray trigger is located conveniently on the handle. It is excellent on all flooring surfaces including vinyl, laminate, stone, ceramic, tile, hardwood, linoleum, concrete.
- The handle measures 49″.
- 80% polyester / 20% polyamide
- Made in Taiwan
How to Use
Assemble the mop by inserting handle into the mop base joint. The telescopic handle adjusts to the length you desire.
Wet mop head under a faucet and wring out excess water. Place mop head on floor, velcro side up, and attach the mop head to the base of the mop.
During use, the mop head may be rinsed and refitted. An “S” motion is recommended for best results.
Caring for the AquaSpray Deep Clean Mop
Empty the water resevoir after each use to keep water fresh and prevent the growth of bacteria.
For the Deep Clean Mop Head, A warm rinse is often enough for day-to-day use.
To ensure your e-cloths perform at their best, we recommend machine washing. With certain new detergents, you can wash on Medium heat, however for best results with normal detergents, wash on Hot. If the cloth loses performance, it may be boiled in a saucepan.
Use only a small amount of detergent and rinse well. Tumble or hang dry.
DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener. Bleach breaks down the fibers and fabric softeners will block the fibers. If fabric softener is used by mistake, rewash with a little detergent.
Note: Color may run, initial washes should be separate at low temperature. For washing machines, a laundry bag is recommended.
About E-cloth: It removes over 99% of bacteria from your devices for better health. This cloth effectively removes smears, fingerprints, makeup, oils, grime, and dirt without harming the protective coatings or the device. It is perfect for everyday use on Kindles, Nooks, iPads, eReaders, Tablets, iPhones, Cellphones/Smartphones, and GPS’s. It is true chemical-free cleaning. Using just water, e-cloths provide the best clean and are proven to remove over 99% of all bacteria (including e-coli and listeria) from hard surfaces. e-cloth fibers attract moisture and oil, and the millions of fibers lift and trap dirt, grease, grime, mildew and bacteria in the cloth. When cloths are rinsed and washed this material is flushed from the cloth. Each cloth is guaranteed for 300 machine washings. e-cloth is a registered trademark of Enviroproducts LTD, a UK Company Copyright 2014 TADgreen, Inc.