- To create some drama at the dinner table (the good kind), set out attention-getting new Turkish cotton linens.
- Beautifully made, and backed with fabric so they hold their shape.
- Choose from drop down window:
- Long Table Runner (108″x 16.5″)
- Medium Table Runner (60″x 16.5″)
- Placemats (Sold in sets of 4 and come tied with a jute cord)
- Hostess Napkins (sold in sets of 4 and come tied with a jute cord)
- Each item sold separately.
- Machine wash. Iron as needed.
- From Michel Design’s Deborah Collection.
- Combine with Michel Designs soaps, lotions, plates, trays, aprons and oven mitts (shown on the additional image). Each item sold separately in different listings.
About Michel Design Works:
Michel Design Works was started over 30 years ago by Bruce & Deborah Michel. Their very first product was an elaborate “memory book” called Our Country Diary, which we still sell today. It was and is a book where one captures daily events and it becomes a beautiful record of family life.
The elephant proved to be the perfect logo at that time. Although Michel Design Works has greatly expanded into Bath & Body, Home Fragrance and Home Decor, when Bruce & Deborah remember and celebrate all of their wonderful customers and the Michel Design Works history, it is even more fitting today!