- Refined lip care that soothes, conditions and hydrates.
- Organic beeswax and sunflower oil conditions skin, while vitamin E and coconut oil moisturize and protects.
- Made without parabens, colorants and phthalates.
- Apply to lips daily using clean fingers to moisturize and condition lips .
- Size: 0.30 oz (8.5g).
- Made in the USA.
- Please see additional image that shows other items available from Beekman 1802’s Skin & Beauty Collection. Each product sold separately in different listings.
- Makes a perfect gift!
About our products – Message from Beekman Boys 1802:
Beekman 1802 offers a modern twist on traditional life. Our skin care products are inspired by mineral reach waters of Sharon Springs, New York, which made it one of the most famous spa destinations in the world. Our goats drink these waters making their milk especially nourishing to the skin. Our products focus on the elimination of harmful chemicals and emphasize the use of botanical based ingredients from a farm, rather than a lab.
Beekman 1802 is the story of two New York City guys who bought a farm in Sharon Springs, New York, with a hundred goats and started making cheese and soap from their goat mil.. They are also well known for their appearance on the Amazing Race, which they competed in and won. They currently have a reality show on the cooking channel called The Fabulous Beekman Boys.