- Fragrance Free Formula, Packed with Goat Milk.
- Ingredients:Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)* , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Ricinus Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit *, Goat Milk Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
- Brent is addicted to lip balm. And it has to be just perfect. Not too soft, not too hard, not too greasy. He could never find anything exactly right. So finally he had to buckle down and formulate his own, made with natural ingredients of course.
- Beekman Lip Balms use natural ingredients (naturally) and sooth, moisturize, hydrate and protect like no others. No petroleum byproducts like most lip balms! Additionally, our Pure Goat Milk lip balm is fragrance free and safe for sensitive skin. We use the highest percentrage of pure goat milk possible.
- Beekman Lip Balms use natural ingredients (naturally) and sooth, moisturize, hydrate and protect like no others. Our Pure Goat Milk Lip Balm has real goat milk for extra moisturizing, and also includes Vitamin E, organic beeswax, and other natural essential ingredients.
About our products – Message from Beekman Boys 1802:
Beekman 1802 offers a modern twist on traditional life. Our skin care products are inspired by mineral reach waters of Sharon Springs, New York, which made it one of the most famous spa destinations in the world. Our goats drink these waters making their milk especially nourishing to the skin. Our products focus on the elimination of harmful chemicals and emphasize the use of botanical based ingredients from a farm, rather than a lab.
Beekman 1802 is the story of two New York City guys who bought a farm in Sharon Springs, New York, with a hundred goats and started making cheese and soap from their goat mil.. They are also well known for their appearance on the Amazing Race, which they competed in and won. They currently have a reality show on the cooking channel called The Fabulous Beekman Boys.