- When Josh was little, he’d sometimes get a little rambunctious and was often sent outdoors to play.When he wanted to come back inside, he’d pick a small bouquet of his mother’s favorite flowers. It worked. (Most of the time.) Scented with notes of violet blossoms, wild moss & a hint of peppercorn.
- Beekman Lip Balms use natural ingredients (naturally) and sooth, moisturize, hydrate and protect like no others.
- No petroleum byproducts like most lip balms!
- Heirloom Violet Lip Balm uses natural ingredients (naturally) and sooth, moisturize, hydrate and protect like no others. And of course it includes real goat milk for extra moisturizing, as well as Vitamin E, organic beeswax, olive oil, and other natural essential ingredients.
- Ingredients:Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Ricinus Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Flavor, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Calendula.
About our products – Message from Beekman Boys 1802:
Beekman 1802 offers a modern twist on traditional life. Our skin care products are inspired by mineral reach waters of Sharon Springs, New York, which made it one of the most famous spa destinations in the world. Our goats drink these waters making their milk especially nourishing to the skin. Our products focus on the elimination of harmful chemicals and emphasize the use of botanical based ingredients from a farm, rather than a lab.
Beekman 1802 is the story of two New York City guys who bought a farm in Sharon Springs, New York, with a hundred goats and started making cheese and soap from their goat milk. They are also well known for their appearance on the Amazing Race, which they competed in and won. They currently have a reality show on the cooking channel called The Fabulous Beekman Boys.