- Invigorating Lip Balm Stick. 100% All Natural.
- Sweet Grass grows along the banks of the streams in Sharon Springs. Native Americans used its oils to invite good spirits into their presence. We can’t guarantee using our Sweet Grass Lip Balm will bring you good spirits, but we’re pretty sure it will put you in good spirits.
- Brent is addicted to lip balm. And it has to be just perfect. Not too soft, not too hard, not too greasy. He could never find anything exactly right. So finally he had to buckle down and formulate his own, made with natural ingredients of course. Our Sweet Grass Lip Balm has an herbal infusion of sweet grass, goat milk and mint.
- Beekman Lip Balms use natural ingredients (naturally) and sooth, moisturize, hydrate and protect like no others. No petroleum byproducts like most lip balms! Sweet Grass Lip Balm has real goat milk for extra moisturizing. Enriched with Mint and other natural essential ingredients.
- Ingredients:Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Ricinus Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Fruit*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Flavor, Caprae Lac (Goat Milk), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*.
- Size:0.15 oz
- Made in the USA
About our products – Message from Beekman Boys 1802:
Beekman 1802 offers a modern twist on traditional life. Our skin care products are inspired by mineral reach waters of Sharon Springs, New York, which made it one of the most famous spa destinations in the world. Our goats drink these waters making their milk especially nourishing to the skin. Our products focus on the elimination of harmful chemicals and emphasize the use of botanical based ingredients from a farm, rather than a lab.
Beekman 1802 is the story of two New York City guys who bought a farm in Sharon Springs, New York, with a hundred goats and started making cheese and soap from their goat milk. They are also well known for their appearance on the Amazing Race, which they competed in and won. They currently have a reality show on the cooking channel called The Fabulous Beekman Boys.