- During Sharon Springs’ spa heydays in the late 19th Century, young women would sneakily spritz Tuberose perfume onto their skin and Ylang Ylang oil into their hair. Why the secrecy? Well, some more prudish folks believed that these popular scents could result in spontaneous female “hysteria.” Which was a polite word for…well…it starts with a big “O.”
- Scented with a blend of Madagascan ylang ylang with notes of tuberose and a hint of warming cedar wood, it’s subtle scent lingers on your skin for hours. Plus, of course, we add pure goat milk for additional soothing properties.
- Like all our soaps & skincare products, we try to avoid harmful chemicals while featuring botanical based ingredients. We’re a farm, not a lab. Ultra hydrating properties of Aloe Vera moisturizes without leaving skin feeling oily. Pure goat milk is rich in vitamins and gentle on skin.
- Sulfate & Paraben Free. Clean and simple. Just like country life.
- Ingredients: Water, Steric Acid, Dimethicone, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Glycerin, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Sterate, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii ( Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolmer, Polacylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Proplene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Idopropynl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Goat Milk, Sodium Hydroxide.
- Size:12.5 oz / 370 ml
- Made in the USA.
- ***Attention Buyers! All Beekman 1802 images show the bottles full to capacity, for aesthetic value only.
Beekman fills are exactly what is stated on the bottle. If there is empty space in the bottle, it is so that the product does not overflow or leak in transit. Customers receive the amount paid for and advertised.
About our products – Message from Beekman Boys 1802:
Beekman 1802 offers a modern twist on traditional life. Our skin care products are inspired by mineral reach waters of Sharon Springs, New York, which made it one of the most famous spa destinations in the world. Our goats drink these waters making their milk especially nourishing to the skin. Our products focus on the elimination of harmful chemicals and emphasize the use of botanical based ingredients from a farm, rather than a lab.
Beekman 1802 is the story of two New York City guys who bought a farm in Sharon Springs, New York, with a hundred goats and started making cheese and soap from their goat mil.. They are also well known for their appearance on the Amazing Race, which they competed in and won. They currently have a reality show on the cooking channel called The Fabulous Beekman Boys.