Enesco E2 Trail of Painted Ponies 2.6in H Wild Blue – Remembering 9/11 Ornament
Only 3 left in stock
- The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists.
- Showcases a walking pony with windswept feathers and is crafted from high-quality stone resin
- Includes a collector card that tells the artist’s story behind each design and decorative gift box
- Measurements of Product 2.6 in H x 1 in W x 2.75 in L
- Materials Polyresin, Calcium Carbonate
- Makes a perfect gift!
- Other items are available for sale from the same collection. Please see gallery images. Each ornament is sold separately.
Baby Family Gifts is Enesco's and Department 56 preferred licensed Retailer! We extend the same customer service as Enesco to all Enesco and Department 56 products. Shop with Confidence!
Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
About Trail of Painted Ponies
The Trail of Painted Ponies celebrates the magic of the horse as an artistic canvas, the rich culture of America, and the unique talents of independent artists. The artists behind this exquisite collection come from all different backgrounds, and the inspirational stories behind each design are as heartfelt as they are beautiful.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 2 in|