- We take skincare seriously. Having perfected our soaps and creams, we next wanted to see what ingredients we could combine with the goat milk to create nutritive formulas for the hair that had been “scientifically perfected”… by nature. Whether your “chores” are on the streets of a city or on the back 40, the environment (and the styling products!) do a number on your hair. Never fear. Beekman is here.
- The White Water collection embodies the adventurous spirit of mankind’s passion for exploring the great unknown. Scented with notes of sea mist, bergamot, eucalyptus, clary sage with a hint of cypress wood.
- Size: 8.5 fl/oz (251 ml).
- Our hair treatment complexes were developed exclusively for Beekman 1802
Botanical Complex: Our botanical complex conditions, nourishes and moisturizes scalp and hair. The oils and butters penetrate deep into hair follicles for soft, shiny strands .Includes: Shea Butter, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Murumuru Seed Butter
Amino Acid Complex: Our amino acid complex is developed to closely resemble the proteins in hair the same way that the proteins in goat milk mirror the proteins in human milk. These amino acids provide lustrous shine to the hair and moisture to the scalp. The complex strengthens and repairs dry damaged hair over time and primes hair for styling. Includes: Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine
Biotin is a type of B vitamin known for being great for hair, and combats weak and breaking hair and split end.
Vitamin E keeps hairs healthy and promotes a healthy scalp.
Panthenol is also known as Pro-Vitamin B5 and protects and nourishes dry, brittle hair.
Sacha Inchi (Plukenetia Volubilis) is rich in antioxidants and Omega-3 fatty acids with powerful, restorative properties.
Linoleic Acid is rich in Omega-6 essential fatty acid, stimulates and balances scalp conditions to promote healthy hair growth. Condition & Smooth.
- Directions: After shampooing, apply to wet hair. Leave on for 1-2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
- Like all our soaps & skincare products, we try to eliminate harmful chemicals while featuring botanical based ingredients from farms – not labs. Goat milk is a key ingredient (a natural anti-inflammatory) which leaves skin clean and well moisturized. Scented with notes of sea mist, bergamot, eucalyptus, clary sage with a hint of cypress wood. Clean and simple. Just like country life.
- Made in the USA.
- ***Attention Buyers! All Beekman 1802 images show the bottles full to capacity, for aesthetic value only.
Beekman fills are exactly what is stated on the bottle. If there is empty space in the bottle, it is so that the product does not overflow or leak in transit. Customers receive the amount paid for and advertised.
About our products:
Beekman 1802 offers a modern twist on traditional life. Our skin care products are inspired by mineral reach waters of Sharon Springs, New York, which made it one of the most famous spa destinations in the world. Our goats drink these waters making their milk especially nourishing to the skin. Our products focus on the elimination of harmful chemicals and emphasize the use of botanical based ingredients from a farm, rather than a lab.
Beekman 1802 is the story of two New York City guys who bought a farm in Sharon Springs, New York, with a hundred goats and started making cheese and soap from their goat milk.. They are also well known for their appearance on the Amazing Race, which they competed in and won. They currently have a reality show on the cooking channel called The Fabulous Beekman Boys.