Not sold as a pair. Each Sold Separately
- Oven mitt
- Padded with terrific design on front, coordinating solid on back and quilted inside.
- The perfect combination of function and design.
- No other internal material, just white color padding.
- Extra length for added protection.
- Entire mitt made out of Natural 100% cotton
- One size. Measures 7.5″ x 14″
- Design on front and coordinating solid on back is the perfect combination of function and design.
- Made of 100% cotton for easy care.
- Size approx 9″ x 9″.
- Machine wash warm with like colors.
- Non-chlorine bleach.
- Tumble dry low.
- Warm iron as needed.
Fun to mix and match. Look for coordinating kitchen towel, chef apron, candles and more.
About Michel Design Works:
Michel Design Works was started over 30 years ago by Bruce & Deborah Michel. Their very first product was an elaborate “memory book” called Our Country Diary, which we still sell today. It was and is a book where one captures daily events and it becomes a beautiful record of family life.
The elephant proved to be the perfect logo at that time. Although Michel Design Works has greatly expanded into Bath & Body, Home Fragrance and Home Decor, when Bruce & Deborah remember and celebrate all of their wonderful customers and the Michel Design Works history, it is even more fitting today!