These beautiful cuff bracelets are made of pewter with sterling overlay on the cuff and a 14 karat gold overlay on the flower.
Each cuff has a flower that symbolizes the month, as well as engraving on the inside with the name of the flower, the name of the month it represents, and three traits represented by the flower.
Choose from 12 different cuffs: Each sold separately.
One size fits most.
- January / Carnation: Success, Friend, Gratitude
- February / Violet: Faithfulness, Humanity, Unassuming
- March / Daffodil: Rebirth, Devotion, Respect
- April / Daisy: Purity, Innocence, Faith
- May / Lily of the Valley: Humility, Hope, Honor
- June / Rose: Love, Perfection, Beauty
- July / Water Lily: True, Peace, Beautiful
- August / Poppy: Character, Sincerity, Generosity
- September / Morning Glory: Affection, Love, Resurrection
- October / Marigold: Passion, Grace, Creativity
- November / Chrysanthemum: Cheerfulness, Compassion, Friendship
- December / Narcissus: Respect, Faithfulness, Modesty
Makes a beautiful birthday (or anytime) gift!
** Notes from Manufacturer: Our cuff bracelets are pewter based and plated with sterling silver and 14 karat gold. They are lacquered to prolong the time till it tarnishes, but it will eventually tarnish. When that happens you should use a dry polishing cloth on it to bring back the shine. Keeping your cuff away from water and storing it in a sealed bag is the best way to increase the time before it will begin to tarnish.
** These bracelets are made to be slipped on over the side of your wrist and then gently
turned to sit correctly on arm. Over adjustment when either putting on or taking off
may cause breakage.