- Refresh & Energize. Jojoba seed oil moisturizes skin. Spearmint Oil Invigorates. Goat milk is rich in minerals and vitamins.
- The White Water collection embodies the adventurous spirit of mankind’s passion for exploring the great unknown.
- Scented with notes of sea mist, bergamot, eucalyptus, clary sage with a hint of cypress wood.
- Like all our soaps & skincare products, we try to eliminate harmful chemicals while featuring botanical based ingredients from farms – not labs. Goat milk is a key ingredient (a natural anti-inflammatory) which leaves skin clean and well moisturized. Scented with notes of sea mist, bergamot, eucalyptus, clary sage with a hint of cypress wood.
- Clean and simple. Just like country life.
- 9 oz/ 255 g.
- Ingredients: Sulfate, Paraben, Petroleum & Phosphate Free. Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Goat Milk (Caprae Lac), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Essential Oil, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Threoninate, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate.
- Made in the USA.
About our products:
Beekman 1802 offers a modern twist on traditional life. Our skin care products are inspired by mineral reach waters of Sharon Springs, New York, which made it one of the most famous spa destinations in the world. Our goats drink these waters making their milk especially nourishing to the skin. Our products focus on the elimination of harmful chemicals and emphasize the use of botanical based ingredients from a farm, rather than a lab.
Beekman 1802 is the story of two New York City guys who bought a farm in Sharon Springs, New York, with a hundred goats and started making cheese and soap from their goat milk.. They are also well known for their appearance on the Amazing Race, which they competed in and won. They currently have a reality show on the cooking channel called The Fabulous Beekman Boys.