- The Bucket Tote is an effortless everyday tote with big personality featuring signature PAPAYA! artwork and custom designed, silk screened satin interior lining.
- Made using a soft matte oilcloth-like material for a laid back finish.
- Includes an inner pouch pocket, coordinating luxury tassel keychain, and 16″ vegan leather strap.
- These totes taper down with a 17” opening at the top and a 15” bottom and have a 6” gusset at the base.
- Wipeable linings and exterior.
- Dimensions are approximately 17” x 14.5” x 6”
- Choose design from drop down window. Each design sold separately.
PAPAYA! has been creating bold, heart-centered, artwork & collections using a fiercely independent philosophy since 2003. Based in Southern Oregon, USA, PAPAYA! shares an original and undiluted artistic perspective.
PAPAYA! started in a Los Angeles kitchen where mother daughter team Gina and Anahata Katkin spent their nights hand glittering the first greeting cards designed from Anahata’s personal sketchbooks and art journals. (Alongside one naked toddler who was usually covered head to toe in glitter.) The two went on to hand build the company from those 20 greeting cards into what it is today: sharing hundreds of fine lifestyle and stationery offerings that are celebrated across the United States and distributed in over a dozen countries worldwide. Over the years the independently owned family company has remained true to its roots. All of PAPAYA!’s work is internally generated and the artists are still the heart that drives the company. PAPAYA! products feature original artwork by Anahata and a small team of dedicated in house designers using a special range of paintings, drawings, and mixed media to maintain a beloved, signature aesthetic.
PAPAYA! is proud to be supported by an incredible cast of talented employees, who are not only designers, craftsmen & forward thinkers, but keep the mission of “Creative Abandon” alive and thriving.