- These boots were made for giving gifts! A Snowbaby plays Santa in his oversized boots, belt, and a hand-knit cap with bell. This 4.5” figurine is handcrafted from high-quality bisque porcelain and finished with hand-painted accents.
- Materials Porcelain Bisque, Fabric Mache
- Measurements of Product 4.5 in H x 2 in W x 2.5 in L
- Hand-sculpted and hand-painted.
- From Department 56's Snowbabies Collection.
- Makes a perfect gift!
***On the additional image shown are other collections from Department 56. Each figurine sold separately in different listings.
About Department 56:
One Christmas evening, a group of friends set off to enjoy a dinner of celebration at a small country inn nestled in a quiet river town. As they rounded a bend in the road, they saw the small, old-fashioned village decorated for the holidays. The lights, like fairies, glowed and sparkled amid the freshly fallen snow. All evening, the conversation was full of Christmas memories and the visions the tiny town had evoked. Amidst the jovial banter and magical memories, the idea for a lighted Christmas village was born. That spark of an idea became a reality when, in 1976, Department 56 introduced a series of six hand-painted, ceramic buildings. The rest is history.
Over thirty years ago, Department 56 began as part of Bachman's, a premiere retail florist in Minneapolis. Bachman's used a numbering system to identify each of its departments. The number assigned to wholesale gift imports division was, you guessed it, 56.
Now headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Department 56 has become a leader in the giftware, collectibles and holiday decorating industry and is best known for our hand-crafted lighted villages, Snowbabies™ figurines and extensive lines of holiday and home decorative products.