Keep your purse organized! Our Coin Purses are the perfect place to store the little things whether they’re business cards, lip gloss, credit cards, or spare change. Constructed from durable oilcloth-like material, each coin purse features Papaya artwork, contrast satin lining, zipper closure, and a lotus charm that can be removed and used as a key ring. Dimensions are 3" x 5".
LOTUS CHARM • SATIN LINING • UNIQUE DESIGN •
- Cute little coin purse with the artistic Lavender Rose design from Papaya!
- Keep your purse organized!
- Coin Purses are the perfect place to store the little things whether they’re business cards, lip gloss, credit cards, or spare change.
- It’s also a perfect starter wallet for children.
- Constructed from durable oilcloth-like material, each coin purse features PAPAYA! artwork, contrast satin lining, zipper closure, and a lotus charm that can be removed and used as a key ring.
- Dimensions are 5.5" x 3.5"
- Available in other sizes and designs. Each size and design are sold separately.
- Other items shown in the gallery image are not part of the sale and are sold separately in different listings.
PAPAYA! has been creating bold, heart-centered, artwork & collections using a fiercely independent philosophy since 2003. Based in Southern Oregon, USA, PAPAYA! shares an original and undiluted artistic perspective.
PAPAYA! started in a Los Angeles kitchen where mother-daughter team Gina and Anahata Katkin spent their nights hand glittering the first greeting cards designed from Anahata’s personal sketchbooks and art journals. (Alongside one naked toddler who was usually covered head to toe in glitter.) The two went on to hand build the company from those 20 greeting cards into what it is today: sharing hundreds of fine lifestyle and stationery offerings that are celebrated across the United States and distributed in over a dozen countries worldwide. Over the years the independently owned family company has remained true to its roots. All of PAPAYA!’s work is internally generated and the artists are still the heart that drives the company. PAPAYA! products feature original artwork by Anahata and a small team of dedicated in house designers using a special range of paintings, drawings, and mixed media to maintain a beloved, signature aesthetic.
PAPAYA! is proud to be supported by an incredible cast of talented employees, who are not only designers, craftsmen & forward thinkers, but keep the mission of “Creative Abandon” alive and thriving.