6×6in Taggies was born over a decade ago when a mom noticed her child’s fascination with satin tags. This idea blossomed into a world of treasured products.
Little ones are mesmerized by rubbing these soft, satin loops. Exploring Taggies textured tags can provide tactile stimulation that babies crave for development and have an amazing calming effect on little ones. Discover the secret too!
Taggies books are winning awards for their combination of stimulation (squeaker and crinkle paper inside) and soothing features (eight Taggies ribbons and textured fabric covers). Each book tells a short, sweet story in eight pages with Velcro® closure.
• 6×6in Soft book featuring Taggies Painted Pony in a fun, calming, short bedtime story
• 2-dimensional book with 3-dimensional details
• Fabric applique cover
• All-embroidered details
• Lots of Taggies ribbons
• 8 pages
• Velcro® closure
• Crinkle paper and squeaker inside
• Coordinates with the Painted Pony collection
• Machine wash, air dry
- From Mary Meyer's Taggies Collection.
- Other items shown in the gallery image are available for sale. Each item is sold separately.
Mary Meyer started her little toy business 83 years ago. From her creative eye and talented hands, every toy found it's way into the arms of an excited child. Thus was born a childhood companion, meant to be cherished and loved for years. She called this getting Mary'd.