Scent: Snow Lily and White Camellia.
Choose Soap, Dish or Both! Each sold separately.
- Substantial 8.7-ounce / 246 gram bar.
- Contain only the finest ingredients – pure vegetable palm oil, glycerine, and rich, moisturizing shea butter.
- Triple-milled and handmade in Sussex, England, where our artisanal soap maker oversees every step of the process.
- Such painstaking care ensures a product that is thoroughly-blended, firm, long lasting, and silky smooth.
- We made these graceful rectangle soap dishes specifically to fit our large-size bath soap bars.
- Each curved piece of translucent lightweight glass is beautifully decorated and hand washable.
- Size: 4.75″ x 6.25″
- Individually boxed.
Look for other items (shown on the additional images) from the same collection. Sold separately in different listings.
Combine with coordinated lotions, journals, and trays to create a unique, personalized gift sure to be used and appreciated (shown on the additional image). Each product sold separately in different listings.
About Michel Design Works:
Michel Design Works was started over 30 years ago by Bruce & Deborah Michel. Their very first product was an elaborate “memory book” called Our Country Diary, which they still sell today. It was and is a book where one captures daily events and it becomes a beautiful record of family life.
The elephant proved to be the perfect logo at that time. Although Michel Design Works has greatly expanded into Bath & Body, Home Fragrance and Home Decor, when Bruce & Deborah remember and celebrate all of their wonderful customers and the Michel Design Works history, it is even more fitting today!