- Hand-cut, shampoo bars are for both guys and girls who want to clarify and condition and like to get a little dirty, and clean up nice ‘n smooth.
- Like all our soaps & skincare products, we try to eliminate harmful chemicals while featuring botanical based ingredients from farms – not labs.
- Clean and simple. Just like country life.
- 3.5 oz/ 99 g.
- Order includes one shampoo bar.
- Each shampoo bar sold separately.
- Made in the USA.
Available in scent:
- Honey & Orange Blossom scent comes from the century-old Mock Orange hedge that lines the Beekman flower garden. Shea butter conditions and moisturizes. Honey adds shine & luster.
- Activated Charcoal strengthens hair and absorbs oil. Argan oil nourishes hair and scalp while Menthol cools and refreshes.
- Honeyed Grapefruit. Scented with sweet notes of red grapefruit, guava, and lemon blossom. Goat Milk & Almond Oil are rich in nutrients and add luster and shine. Shea Butter conditions, making hair silky soft.
About our products:
Beekman 1802 offers a modern twist on traditional life. Our skin care products are inspired by mineral reach waters of Sharon Springs, New York, which made it one of the most famous spa destinations in the world. Our goats drink these waters making their milk especially nourishing to the skin. Our products focus on the elimination of harmful chemicals and emphasize the use of botanical based ingredients from a farm, rather than a lab.
Beekman 1802 is the story of two New York City guys who bought a farm in Sharon Springs, New York, with a hundred goats and started making cheese and soap from their goat milk.. They are also well known for their appearance on the Amazing Race, which they competed in and won. They currently have a reality show on the cooking channel called The Fabulous Beekman Boys.