- A PAPAYA! fan favorite, Small Tassel Pouches are a vibrant carry-all.
- Pretty enough to use as an everyday clutch and durable enough for organizing makeup, jewelry, art supplies and more.
- Small Tassel Pouches come with a coordinating luxury tassel and lotus charm which can be removed and used as a key chain.
- Pouches are made using a durable oilcloth-like material and have shimmering, illustrated satin linings.
- Pair as a set with the Large Tassel Pouch for the perfect travel accessories.
- Wipeable linings and exterior.
- Dimensions are 9″ x 5″ x 2″
- Choose design from drop down window. Each design sold separately.
PAPAYA! has been creating bold, heart-centered, artwork & collections using a fiercely independent philosophy since 2003. Based in Southern Oregon, USA, PAPAYA! shares an original and undiluted artistic perspective.
PAPAYA! started in a Los Angeles kitchen where mother daughter team Gina and Anahata Katkin spent their nights hand glittering the first greeting cards designed from Anahata’s personal sketchbooks and art journals. (Alongside one naked toddler who was usually covered head to toe in glitter.) The two went on to hand build the company from those 20 greeting cards into what it is today: sharing hundreds of fine lifestyle and stationery offerings that are celebrated across the United States and distributed in over a dozen countries worldwide. Over the years the independently owned family company has remained true to its roots. All of PAPAYA!’s work is internally generated and the artists are still the heart that drives the company. PAPAYA! products feature original artwork by Anahata and a small team of dedicated in house designers using a special range of paintings, drawings, and mixed media to maintain a beloved, signature aesthetic.
PAPAYA! is proud to be supported by an incredible cast of talented employees, who are not only designers, craftsmen & forward thinkers, but keep the mission of “Creative Abandon” alive and thriving.