- No one will get their mitts on your little one’s pocket money when it’s in a Stephen Joseph Penny Pincher. Your kid will love the fun and funky way it opens – just a little squeeze and ker-ching, they’ve broken the bank!
- There’s a design for every little spender to pop on their key chain and they’re so colorful and cute your child will feel richer than ever.
- Change the way they hold their change!
- Composed of durable and pliable plastic
- Metal ball chain for easy attachment
- Squeeze to open slit in back
- Holds change securely
- Approx. 2.5" round
- Choose design from drop down window. Each design sold separately.
About Stephen Joseph:
Since 1981, Stephen Joseph has been dedicated to creating fun and unique gifts while delivering service to our customers which exceed their expectations!
Alexandra "Alix" Buckley started making fabric frames to earn a little extra Christmas money. Their popularity was undeniable. In the next year Alix left her job as a 3rd Grade teacher and launched Alexandra & Company, the first division of Stephen Joseph.
We've come a long way since the early days of working out of our garage. Our team has now grown to over 125 people, and the garage has turned into a 90,000+ square-foot facility.
We are committed to staying true to the core values on which the company was founded: we focus on the details, we produce the highest quality products, and we believe in making our customers happy!