- Meet the elephant in the corner EVERYONE wants to talk about.
- Stephan Baby’s soft plush elephant chair is simply loaded with personality from his floppy ears, bright eyes and perky upturned trunk right down to the tip of his toes.
- He’s sized just right to make a fabulous focal point in your little one’s nursery or bedroom; for textural interest and added softness his ears, feet and tummy are lined with cushy bumpy fleece.
- This is one elephant that’s sure to be a happy topic of conversation.
- Giant plush dove gray elephant chair made of ultra soft fleece and bumpy cream fabric.
- Loads of fun for the little one.
- Stands 22″ tall x 26″ wide.
- From Stephan Baby’s Elephant Collection.
***On the additional images shown are other items from Stephan Baby’s Elephant Collection. Each item sold separately in different listings.
About Stephan Baby: Stephan Baby began in 1987 as Stephan Enterprises, when Jan Stephan designed a child-friendly comforting toy in the shape of a bunny. The company grew to include unique, heartwarming gifts specializing in that first year of a child’s life. That flagship item, the Boo-Bunnie® Comfort Toy remains one of our top 10 sellers to this day and now comes in a wide variety of colors and styles.
Today, Stephan Baby enjoys business on an international scale and currently offers several hundreds of heartwarming gifts for little ones. Despite our global reach, we still operate with a small, close-knit group of employees out of our headquarters in the community of Pierceton, Indiana. Jan, (now Jan Campbell) still takes an active hand in designing and selecting unique and personal items for babies.