CUSTOMER SERVICE PLEDGE:
When you visit us, we will:
– Greet you in polite and friendly manner
– Help you with access or language requirement as best we can
– Provide you with advice and guidance to achieve your goals
When you telephone we will:
– Answer your call in polite and professional manner
– Answer your call as quickly as possible
– Respond to all messages left on voicemail or answer phones within 1 business day
When you write to us or email us we will:
– Acknowledge your letter or email within 1 business day
– Explain why it will take longer, if we can not reply in full within 10 business days.
– Reply to you in plain, jargon free English.
Our Pledge to you is to
– Treat you with courtesy and respect
– To provide training services that meet your expectation.
– To be honest and open
– To insure that communication between us is clear and helpful
– To use your feedback to help us improve our training services in the future.
What we ask of you:
– To treat our staff and premises with respect and consideration
– Please give us all information we need to deal with your inquiry
– Please give us honest and constructive feedback, so we could improve our services in the future
– Please tell us if you have access, religious, medical, dietary or language needs
We realize that on occasions we may get it wrong or do something that you think we should not have done.
Where we have let you down, we will:
– Try to put things right straight away
– Give you an explanation, as to what happened
– Agree a solution with you where we can
– Use what we learn from our mistakes to help improve our services for the future.
Baby Family Gifts Mission is to work effectively with its store guests and offer exciting new products that are practical, cost-effective and treasured.
By donating portion of our profits to programs dedicated helping children with Autism and other Developmental Delay Disorders, our customers become a part of big cause.
Kindering of Bellevue and Bothell, Washington is one of the organizations supported by Baby Family Gifts.
To provide our visitors with positive online experience that will surprise, excite and delight from start to end.
Offer large range of beautifully decorated, unique products, that serve its purpose and engage more people in helping Autism charity.